It offers a multitude of helpful applications for construction. Whether the project is waterproofing and protecting newly constructed surfaces or renovating damaged surfaces, makes waterproofing and corrosion protection projects fast, easy, and effective. It will adhere to virtually any surface including metal, concrete, wood, tile, foam, and more. It will expand and contract with surfaces and will not crack. In addition, the cured coating is self-healing if punctured. It contains no VOCs making it environmentally-friendly as well as applicator-friendly.
Subscribe to Liquid Rubber Tips & Tricks!
- Corrosion protections for new or damaged metal surfaces
- Waterproofing below grade surfaces
- Waterproofing for metal roofs
- Waterproofing for interior applications such as shower pans, counters, floors, etc.
- Protecting surfaces from chemicals
- Waterproofing for cooling towers
- It is an easy, pre-mixed, one step process